Established in 1882, The Baltimore Life Insurance Company has served seven generations of policyholders. By building and preserving high quality assets, Baltimore Life has upheld its commitments to policyholders through the years.
Financial Rating: B++ (Good) by A.M. Best
Featured Product: Silver Guard
Silver Guard I, II and III provide you with simplified issue products designed to address the final expense needs of your senior clients. Once you are contracted with Baltimore life, the INSpeed application process can be used. INSpeed is an innovative point-of-sale technology that allows a high percentage of applications to be instantly approved for issue with one call and no paperwork.
- Issue ages 50-80 for all Silver Guard Products
- Face Amounts Face amounts from $2,500 to $25,000
- Non-tobacco and tobacco rates, new for Silver Guard II and III
- Silver Guard I, a level death benefit product for underwriting risk standard through table 4
- Silver Guard II, a graded death benefit product for underwriting risk table 5-8
- Silver Guard III, a graded death benefit product for underwriting risk table 9-12
Featured Single Premium Wealth Transfer Products: Single Premium Whole Life and Generation Legacy
Single Premium Whole Life
Secure Solutions Single Premium Whole Life is a non-participating product designed to individuals who wish to reallocate a portion of the assets to increase their estate, provide an inheritance to their beneficiaries that is income tax-free, and avoid the costs, delays, and publicity of probate. This product uses a point-of-sale telephone interview that allows a decision to be made on a high percentage of applications.
- Issue ages 50-85
- Underwriting class Level 1 includes standard risks through Table 4
- Underwriting class Level 2 includes risks from Table 4 through Table 8
- Terminal Illness, Qualified Nursing Facility, and Extended Care living benefits
Generation Legacy uses two contracts, a period certain single premium immediate Annuity (SPIA) and a simplified issue whole life policy. Payouts from the SPIA fund premium payments for the life insurance policy. The design of this product makes it ideal for asset transfer of non-qualified and qualified funds, if those funds are earmarked to pass on to a beneficiary. This product uses a point-of-sale telephone interview that allows a decision to be made on a high percentage of applications.
- Issue ages 60-80
- Both qualified and non-qualified funds accepted
- $5,000 minimum SPIA (Single Premium Immediate Annuity) premium
- Maximum SPIA that purchases up to a $450,000 face
- Terminal Illness and Qualified Nursing Facility living benefits