National Guardian Life’s Life’s Asset Guard policy combines with an irrevocable Funeral Expense Trust or Estate Planning Trust and offers an increasing death benefit for final expense planning. Policies are permanently assigned and ownership rights are transferred to a trust. This may exclude the policy as an asset in order to qualify for Medicaid. Funds used for funeral expenses are protected from creditors. Death proceeds used for funeral expenses will avoid probate costs and delays.
- Issue ages 0-99
- Standard or Guarantee Issue plans
- Single pay and 3, 5, 7, and 10 year multi-pay plans.
- Two-page application and one-page trust document
- About 95% of death claims are processed the same day
- Face Amounts $500 – $100,000